Tuesday, January 24, 2006

cuando los anios pasan

cuando los anios pasan, con las corridas del dia a dia, no nos damos cuenta que en realidad estamos corriendo el telon...
el escenario, a veces con publico y otras en horas de ensayo....a veces como protagonistas de primera linea y en otras solo como 'extras' de segunda...
pero siempre siempre...estuvimos ahi...
me pregunto....si la decoracion cambio???
si es necesario cambiar los detalles/?/
todo sobreentendido..
ahora....sigue el proximo acto..
aplausos por favor....y no se vayan todavia quedan los mejores capitulos de esta gran obra.

1 Comments:

Blogger IlyMary27 said...

Im 17, im hispanic and ive been breaking out since i was 13. ive tried proactiv, neutrogena, clean and clear, and some other random stuff. the only thing that has worked for me is the acne stick from trader joes and sumthing else my doctor has me on. but still doesnt work well enough i still break out really bad. i dont know what to do. i wash my face two times a day, i havent used make up till recently and i use an aveeno spf on my face. my back breaks out REALLY bad. i have acne scars all over my back and im ashamed of it. never wear dresses or anything. i never used anything on my back, i dont even think they have back acne stuff. i use lotion every once in a while on it. um.. well my chest also gets little pimples. but what im most worried about is my face, i try real hard not to pop the pimples, but they just look so bad that i have to. i dont know what else to say, please help.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home